We're open every day over Easter, except Good Friday, 30 March. Opening hours and services will change on Easter Monday, 2 April. Find our Easter opening hours here.
Tool kit books in your public library
The Find Legal Answers tool kit is a collection of 18 plain language books to answer everyday questions about the law.
- Law handbook: your practical guide to the law in NSW
- Companion animal law guide NSW
- Defend yourself: facing a charge in court
- Families handbook: a guide for families and friends of prisoners
- Family law handbook
- Fined out: a practical guide for people having problems with fines
- Guilty your honour: representing yourself in NSW local courts when charged with drink-driving (online only)
- How to run your own court case: a practical guide to representing yourself in Australian courts and tribunals (non-criminal cases)
- Just a piece of paper? Making your AVO work for you
- Neighbours and the law
- Rest assured: a legal guide to wills, estates and funerals in NSW
- Seniors guide to consumer rights in NSW
- Share housing survival guide
- Speaking for myself: planning for later life decision-making
- Strata living: what you need to know about living in your strata community
- Tenants’ rights manual: a practical guide to renting in NSW
- Women and family law
- Youth justice: your guide to cops and court in New South Wales
Find out more about legal information in public libraries, including a map of library locations here.
New South Wales, Australia