Main content area

Blog post from Monday, 12 May, 2014

Living in public housing? Need repairs? NSW Housing has a video to explain their eRepair system, which allows you to make online requests for repair and maintenance.

There is more information about getting your rights to get repairs in The Repair Kit by Redfern Legal Centre. This resource and more can be found on the Housing page of the Find Legal Answers website.