The 1893 annual report of of the New South Wales Aborigines Protection Association has been digitised and is now available online.
The Aborigines Protection Association was established in 1881 and administered mission stations at Cummergunja, Warangesda, Brewarrina and La Perouse. These stations were eventually absorbed by the newly established Aborigines Protection Board in 1897.
This material was digitised as part of the State Library’s Digital Excellence Project
State Library of New South Wales