The Law Handbook is a practical guide to understanding the law in NSW and the new 13th edition is just out. It is available online, free and in full text from the Find Legal Answers website. Print copies are available for loan - ask at your local NSW public library.
Chapter 10 of the Handbook is on Complaints and covers:
- complaints about government
- state and federal administrative law
- Independent Commission Against Corruption
- specialist tribunals and courts
- judicial review
- complaints about police
- complaints about lawyers
- Legal Services Commissioner
- Bar Association
- Law Society
- costs assessment scheme
- court action for negligence
- money held in trust.