The Law Handbook is a practical guide to understanding the law in NSW and the new 13th edition is just out. It is available online, free and in full text from the Find Legal Answers website. Print copies are available for loan - ask at your local NSW public library.
Chapter 11 of the Handbook is on Consumers and covers:
- consumer protection laws
- real estate agents
- motor vehicles
- funeral services
- health services
- resolving consumer disputes
- energy consumers and contracts
- debt collection and credit reporting
- customer service standards
- making a complaint
- offences relating to water
- metropolitan and regional consumers.