Driving and traffic law - The Law Handbook, Chapter 22
The Law Handbook is a practical guide to understanding the law in NSW and the new 13th edition is just out. It is available online, free and in full text from the Find Legal Answers website. Print copies are available for loan - ask at your local NSW public library.
Chapter 22 of the Handbook is on Driving and traffic law and covers:
- driving licences
- demerit points
- suspension and cancellation of licences
- drink driving
- offences causing death or serious injury
- dangerous driving
- driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- failing to stop and give assistance
- habitual traffic offenders
- driver education programs
- penalties tables.