Readers’ Advisory Working Group Meeting – 23 November 2018
The Readers’ Advisory wiki is out of action at present, so we are using the PLS blog to keep you updated about the agenda for our next meeting.
The meeting will be held at Wollondilly Library in Picton, from 9.30am -3.00pm, on Friday the 23 November.
- Acknowledgement of Country: I would like to acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land that we are meeting on today, and pay my respects to their elders past and present and to any peoples here today.
- What we are reading – around the room talking about something we are reading, or recently read, focusing on appeal characteristics.
- Genres - short talks about many different genres addressing key works, a classic and a new work, plus the appeal of the genre/subgenre, diverse writers.
- Monique Akauola – genre bootcamp training
- Share your RA programs, services, events and material.
- enquiry completion rate
- Planning for 2019
- Points for communication (what summary of the meeting goes out with the minutes)
If you are unable to attend this meeting in person, you can join us remotely via Bluejeans.
• Joining a meeting from your PC: Please check your connections to participate in the meeting via videoconference before the meeting - use this link to test, and talk to the parrot. You really need to talk to the parrot to check your microphone and speaker settings are working. Technical support will not be available during the meeting.
The link to join the meeting is: