Main content area

The Estate of Point Piper, surveyed trigonometrically and divided into allotments [cartographic material]

About this item: 

Survey of the estate divided into lots marked 1 to 153 and A to X, totalling 1407 acres. Several streets and buildings shown in Edgecliff and Double Bay; the area covered is from Double Bay to Rose Bay. Captain Piper's original 190 acres on Eliza Point, acquired in 1816 and sold in 1828 are marked "1".