We are open on ANZAC Day from 1pm to 5pm. See our ANZAC Day opening hours for more details.
Find information about drugs and alcohol including specific information for parents, carers and pregnant women.
General drug and alcohol information
- Healthy Spirit Healthy Community – A guide to drugs and alcohol in our community - NSW Health
- Effects of drugs and alcohol - Your Room, NSW Health
- Managing 'ice' in the family - NSW Health and the Alcohol and Drug Foundation
- Not Our Way ice (methamphetamines) information booklet - NSW Police
- Not Our Way pharmaceutical drugs information booklet - NSW Police
- Indigenous resources - Alcohol and Drug Foundation
Information for parents and carers
- Your guide to dealing with teenagers and grog - NSW Health
- Looking after our young people - Your life, your culture, you choose! Australian Government
- Talking about it - How do I talk to my kids and grandkids about alcohol? - Your life, your culture, you choose! Australian Government
Information for young people
- Your guide to dealing with grog - NSW Health
- Stay strong FASD postcard for young people - NSW Health