We're open every day over Easter, except Good Friday, 30 March. Opening hours and services will change on Easter Monday, 2 April. Find our Easter opening hours here.
Silents in the Library: When The Clouds Roll By
1919, 80 Minutes
With live music.
Nominally a rather silly satire about various fads in 1919 America ranging from Ouija boards and diverse superstitions to crackpot psychological experiments, this energetic Douglas Fairbanks comedy - the first directorial effort of Victor Fleming, Fairbanks’s former cinematographer - is chiefly a free-form adventure.
Silents in the Library series includes the following:
- When The Clouds Roll By - Sunday October 30
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde - Sunday November 6
- The Student Prince in Old Heidleberg - Sunday November 13
- Timothy’s Quest – Sunday November 20
- The General - Sunday November 27