Due to planned maintenance, a number of eresources will be unavailable on Sunday 19 August. This includes Ancestry Library Edition, Ebooks and ProQuest.
Task no. 1
Processing information - a partial view
View the sources in the downloadable resource. The images are parts of larger images. Consider the bigger picture by completing the questions.
- Describe what you can see in these partial images.
- Suggest what the larger image might be.
Task no. 2
Processing information - the complete picture
View the sources in the downloadable resource and answer the below questions. These images are the larger images of those in task 1.
- How does this full image add to your understanding of the scene?
- Describe what might be in an even bigger image of this scene.
- How does having the bigger picture alter perceptions and understandings?
- Why might people provide only part of a picture?