The Strategic Network Committee (SNC) includes members from NSW public libraries and the State Library of NSW. The Committee advises on public library collaborative activities, monitors emerging trends and supports research projects to develop and review the NSW public library network.
Members of the Committee
- Lisa O'Sullivan, Executive Director, Public Libraries and Engagement, SLNSW
- Cameron Morley, Manager, Public Library Services, SLNSW
- Keryl Collard (CE Zone) Manager, Maitland City Library
- Michelle Maunder (CW Zone) Library Services Coordinator, Mid-Western Regional Council Library
- Chris Jones (NE Zone) Manager Libraries, MidCoast Library Service
- Jo Carmody (NE Zone) Regional Manager, Richmond Tweed Regional Library
- Michelle Hudson (SE Zone) Manager, Kiama Library Service
- Robert Knight (SW Zone) Executive Director, Riverina Regional Library
- Melanie Gurney (Sydney North Zone) Manager, Northern Beaches Library Service
- Debbie Best (Sydney South Zone) Manager, Sutherland Shire Libraries
- Vicki Edmonds (Sydney West Zone) Manager, Blue Mountains City Library
Minutes from the Committee meetings will be available once confirmed.