How to order copies
Ordering copies from our Library
You can order copies of Library material, such as articles and chapters from books, by using one of the forms below. We can supply your copy in either an electronic format (PDF) or as a photocopy. We need a signed copy of your order form for copyright purposes.
- Copies from a magazine, book or microfilm [PDF 124.19KB]
- Copies from unique, rare or fragile material [PDF 124.12KB]
Charges apply and prepayment is required.
Ordering copies from other libraries
First check Trove to see if a library has the material you would liked copied. If it's in one of the following libraries, contact them directly.
- National Library of Australia
- Libraries ACT
- Northern Territory Library
- State Library of Queensland
- State Library of South Australia
- State Library of Tasmania
- State Library of Victoria
- State Library of Western Australia
If it's not in one of the above libraries, order copies through your public library.
You are welcome to copy material or order copies from the Library’s collections provided you meet the requirements of the Australian Copyright Act and any special requirements that may apply to material that is original, unpublished or culturally sensitive. Information on copyright provided by the Library does not constitute legal advice. If in doubt, seek legal advice before copying a work.
More information about copyright