The Library is open. See frequently asked questions.
This page provides an overview of what was discussed at meetings of the Library's Accessibility Advisory Committee.
- A pilot accessible tour route of the Library
- Terms of Reference for the establishment of this new Committee
- Progress made on existing Disability Inclusion Action Plan
- Approach to development of a new Accessibiltiy Action Plan
- Overview of St Vincent de Paul Better Access Mapping Project
- A new accessibility checklist for exhibitions at the Library
- Update on new accessible physical infrastructure
- Draft of new Accessibility Action Plan
- Update of the Library's shutdown and reopening in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic
- New digital initiatives
- Presentation of new Accessibility Action Plan
- Story about a Library reader with disability