The State Library of NSW TODAY [Wednesday 19 February 2020] announced the opening of nominations for the NSW Premier’s History Awards 2020.
A total of $75,000 in prize money will be presented to the winners at an awards ceremony on 4 September 2020. Administered by the State Library of NSW, in association with Create NSW, the NSW Premier’s History Awards will offer prizes in five categories this year:
- Australian History Prize ($15,000)
- General History Prize ($15,000)
- New South Wales Community and Regional History Prize ($15,000)
- Young People’s History Prize ($15,000)
- Digital History Prize ($15,000)
All works nominated for the NSW Premier’s History Awards 2020 must be first published, screened, broadcast or made publicly available between 1 April 2019 and 31 March 2020.
Entries close 5pm, Wednesday 8 April 2020.
For more information please contact: Senior Project Officer, Awards at the State Library of NSW on (02) 9273 1605 or (02) 9273 1582 or firstname.lastname@example.org