Opening hours will change over the Easter and Anzac Day period. We're open every day except Good Friday, 19 April. Normal hours and services will resume on Friday 26 April. Find our Easter opening hours here ›
This is some process behind my latest work, an article opener for Australian Geographic (Sept-Oct Issue 116). It shows roughly 380+ Aboriginal tribes and dialects in their respective locations.
From top to bottom:
- The finished piece.
- Pencil sketches figuring out positions and locations.
- 3 shots of final inking on tracing paper (A3).
- Scans overlapped and aligned in Photoshop.
- Animation showing before and after adjustments made to scans.
- A view of my adjustment layer which took about 8 hours.
- Dialog window showing more than a million points in illustrator.