Public holiday: the Library will be open on 3 October. View opening hours

Need help with substance use?

Need help with substance use? Or are you concerned about your partner, a family member or a friend?

Your Service Hub is an online directory of health and welfare services.

You can use Your Service Hub to find alcohol and other drug services if you need support for your own or someone else's substance use. Use specific search terms like 'family', 'Aboriginal' and 'drug counselling' to narrow your search down.

Not sure what service you need? Call the Alcohol and Drug Information Service on 9361 8000 (Sydney) or free call 1800 422 599 (NSW regional callers).

Your Service Hub