The Drug & Alcohol Info Hub is a travelling interactive information display providing access to quality drug and alcohol information for the community.
Library visitors can test their knowledge about different drugs and alcohol using the online quiz, browse the books and free pamphlets or take part in an event or activity at the library.
Participating libraries will also host a range of different events and activities where people can:
- learn how to make literary mocktails
- experience the effects of alcohol on physical activity using beer googles
- test their knowledge of standard drinks by taking part in a demonstration or pouring challenge
- learn about support services in the local community by attending an information expo.
In 2021 so far, the Hub has been hosted by 18 libraries from Bankstown to Wellington. You can visit the Hub at these libraries for the remainder of the year:
- November - Blacktown and Bondi Junction
- December - Camden, Lake Haven and Woy Woy
Contact Drug Info staff for more information about the Drug & Alcohol Info Hub.