Face masks mandatory until 12.01 am, Monday 10 May 2021. Please read our special conditions of entry before visiting us.
Task no. 1
Rainbow lorikeet habitat
- What can you see in the image?
- Which parts of the plant is the animal using?
- What is the plant providing for the rainbow lorikeet?
- What animals have you seen using plants in the school playground?
- How were the animals using the plants?
Formulate inquiry questions
- What are animal habitats and the elements of habitats?
- Where are animal habitats found?
- Why are natural vegetation and non-living habitat elements important to animals?
- Why care about the interconnections between animals and their habitats?