We're open every day over the Australia Day long weekend, with reduced opening hours on the Australia Day public holiday, Monday 28 January. More information ›
Join us to explore the BIG Library and help Matthew Flinders find his cheeky cat Trim.
In this 1.5 hour program students will:
- enjoy a special storytelling session
- have an age appropriate tour of the State Library
- complete a craft activity.
Early Stage 1 - NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum – English
- ENe-1A communicates with peers and known adults in informal and guided activities demonstrating emerging skills of group interaction
- ENe-6B recognises that there are different kinds of spoken texts with specific language features and shows an emerging awareness of some purposes for spoken language
- ENe-8B demonstrates emerging skills and knowledge of texts to read and view, and shows developing awareness of purpose, audience and subject matter
Stage 1 - NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum – English
- EN1-1A communicates with a range of people in informal and guided activities demonstrating interaction skills and considers how own communication is adjusted in different situations
- EN1-10C thinks imaginatively and creatively about familiar topics, ideas and texts when responding to and composing texts
Available during term time.
Cost is $200 for groups up to 15 and $325 for 16-30.
Bookings are essential, please book early to avoid disappointment.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone (02) 9273 1778 or fill out our Bookings Enquiry form.