Investigate the extraordinary expeditions into inland Australian of Eyre, McDouall Stuart, Leichhardt and Burke & Wills. Closely examine original collection items and uncover their fascinating story as you develop source analysis skills.
- GE3-1 describes the diverse features and characteristics of places and environments
- GE3-2 explains interactions and connections between people, places and environments
- GE3-4 acquires, processes and communicates geographical information using geographical tools for inquiry
Content for Stage 3 - Geography
Concepts: Place, Environment, Interconnection
Geographical tools: Maps, Graphs and statistics, Visual representations
- HT3-1 describes and explains the significance of people, groups, places and events to the development of Australia
- HT3-2 describes and explains different experiences of people living in Australia over time
- HT3-5 applies a variety of skills of historical inquiry
This session, artworks, film and sound clips are protected by copyright and may not be recorded, reproduced or used in any way without the express written consent of the State Library of NSW.
Virtual excursion are only available for schools.
Please complete the booking enquiry form.