There are currently intermittent issues with the display of images on the old catalogue and Library website. We are working to resolve the issue and apologise for any inconvenience. Please search the new catalogue.
Task no. 1
Rearrange the classroom to a different configuration. Discuss what is different and what is still the same.
Come up with questions for the geographical inquiry:
- What are the activities we do in our classroom?
- What are the spaces within our classroom?
- Are all classrooms the same?
- Why are the spaces located where they are?
- How can spaces in our classroom be used for different purposes?
Students collectively study historic images of classrooms (Sources 1-6). Use the ‘Observe’ and ‘Interpret’ questions to guide student observations and interpretations.