Library reopening Monday 1 June 2020. See Frequently Asked Questions here
Task no. 1
Rearrange the classroom to a different configuration. Discuss what is different and what is still the same.
Come up with questions for the geographical inquiry:
- What are the activities we do in our classroom?
- What are the spaces within our classroom?
- Are all classrooms the same?
- Why are the spaces located where they are?
- How can spaces in our classroom be used for different purposes?
Students collectively study historic images of classrooms (Sources 1-6). Use the ‘Observe’ and ‘Interpret’ questions to guide student observations and interpretations.