Task no. 1
- Read the key inquiry question
- Working in pairs, analyse the drawings of Mickey of Ulladulla in sources 1 to 3.
- Identify and record evidence of continuity of traditional Aboriginal life after contact with European settlers, e.g. traditional dance, body painting and decoration, hunting etc.
- Identify and record evidence of changes to Aboriginal life that resulted from contact with European settlers, e.g. fishing boat, clothing, houses, horses, pipe smoking, technology etc.
- Collect other relevant sources that relate to the inquiry question.
Task no. 2
- Develop inquiry questions to investigate the effects of colonisation on the Aboriginal people.
- Use sources 1 to 3 and any other sources you have collected that relate to the inquiry question.
- Construct a written explanation (600 words) supported by historical evidence that responds to the inquiry question.
- Include a reference list.