Explore the State Library’s amazing collection — be inspired by incredible digital content, and take away ready-to-go learning activities for your classes. This session will be delivered by a State Library educator with extensive experience teaching English in a high school context.
In this live webinar you will:
- interact with digitised collection items and artefacts
- learn how to use the State Library website
- engage with an educator who will share some great ideas for getting your students writing
- learn about some of the exciting onsite experiences on offer at the State Library of NSW
- have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the educator throughout the webinar
For Proficient Teachers: Completing this workshop will contribute 1 hour of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered PD addressing 2.6.2, 6.2.2, 7.4.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
- 2.6.2 Use effective teaching strategies to integrate ICT into learning and teaching programs to make selected content relevant and meaningful.
- 6.2.2 Participate in learning to update knowledge and practice targeted to professional needs and school and/or system priorities.
- 7.4.2 Participate in professional and community networks and forums to broaden knowledge and improve practice.
This session, artworks, film and sound clips are protected by copyright and may not be recorded, reproduced or used in any way without the express written consent of the State Library of NSW.
1 hour via Zoom webinar
Please complete the booking enquiry form below.