You may alter your student numbers up until 7 days prior to your visit. We will call you a week prior to your visit to confirm your final numbers and any requirements. Once your booking has been negotiated, you will be invoiced for the full cost of the program. We require that payment be made in full, at least 5 business days prior to your visit.
Payment can be made by:
- Credit card – VISA, Mastercard & AMEX
- Direct Deposit – Please quote your invoice no. and use to BSB: 032-001 Account No: 206605, and forward remittance to email@example.com
- Cheque – Please post to Revenue Officer, State Library of NSW Macquarie Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Please note that we do not accept cash or cheque payments on the day of your visit.
Bookings are not secured until payment has been received, at least 5 business days before your visit.
All cancellations must be made in writing.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of a booking will incur the full cost for the program.
- Cancellations made within 2 weeks of your visit will be invoiced for 50% of the total booking.