The Library's reading rooms are open. Before you visit, please read Visiting the Library.
We've been down to the stack and pulled out some of the amazing Shakespeare collection. In this special virtual excursion, only available once a term, students will have the opportunity to see priceless collection items and hear the fascinating stories behind them. The State Library is the only place in Australia to hold all four folios and in this virtual excursion you will have the opportunity to examine one of them and hear how they were made. This virtual excursion is with one of our expert curators.
Please contact us to organise a time which fits into your school timetable.
Stage 4 – English
- EN4-1A responds to and composes texts for understanding, interpretation, critical analysis, imaginative expression and pleasure
- EN4-2A effectively uses a widening range of processes, skills, strategies and knowledge for responding to and composing texts in different media and technologies
- EN4-3B uses and describes language forms, features and structures of texts appropriate to a range of purposes, audiences and contexts
- EN4-5C thinks imaginatively, creatively, interpretively and critically about information, ideas and arguments to respond to and compose texts
Stage 5 – English
- EN5-1A responds to and composes increasingly sophisticated and sustained texts for understanding, interpretation, critical analysis, imaginative expression and pleasure
- EN5-2A effectively uses and critically assesses a wide range of processes, skills, strategies and knowledge for responding to and composing a wide range of texts in different media and technologies
For DART Connections, please visit and book via the DART Connections website.
For Zoom, please check Zoom sessions above and complete the booking enquiry form.