There are currently intermittent issues with the display of images on the old catalogue and Library website. We are working to resolve the issue and apologise for any inconvenience. Please search the new catalogue.
Spotlight on Shakespeare
In this virtual excursion, you will visit the exquisite Shakespeare Room on a virtual tour and engage closely with Shakespeare’s first folio – the only copy held in Australia! You will also learn about the Globe Theatre and see a very special model held at the Library. This interactive experience will inspire your students to learn more about the great playwright, William Shakespeare!
Stage 4 – English
- EN4-1A responds to and composes texts for understanding, interpretation, critical analysis, imaginative expression and pleasure
- EN4-2A effectively uses a widening range of processes, skills, strategies and knowledge for responding to and composing texts in different media and technologies
- EN4-5C thinks imaginatively, creatively, interpretively and critically about information, ideas and arguments to respond to and compose texts
Stage 5 – English
- EN5-1A responds to and composes increasingly sophisticated and sustained texts for understanding, interpretation, critical analysis, imaginative expression and pleasure
- EN5-2A effectively uses and critically assesses a wide range of processes, skills, strategies and knowledge for responding to and composing a wide range of texts in different media and technologies
This session, artworks, film and sound clips are protected by copyright and may not be recorded, reproduced or used in any way without the express written consent of the State Library of NSW.
Did you know?
We are now offering an exclusive virtual excursion for Spotlight on Shakespeare, featuring additional content, resources and opportunities for interaction.
Please complete the booking enquiry form below.