The State Library is temporarily closed until further notice. See updates here.
We want to you stay safe while visiting the Library.
- regularly cleaning surfaces that people touch, such as desks, door handles, computer keyboards, lift panels and café tables.
- practicing social distancing by asking people to sit and stand 1.5 metres apart
- limiting access to every second computer in our reading rooms
- providing more hand sanitiser units around the Library
- encouraging people to tap and go instead of paying by cash
If you are planning to visit, we ask that you consider the NSW Health guidelines, including staying at home if you’re feeling unwell, to ensure we can all continue to work in and enjoy the Library.