Face masks mandatory until 12.01 am, Monday 17 May 2021. Please read our special conditions of entry before visiting us.
Legal Aid has recently updated its legal information pamphlets for older people. You can find information on a range of topics, including:
- Adult children living at home. What to do if you want them to leave?
- Are you a grandparent? Your legal questions answered.
- Are you experiencing violence or abuse? You can make it stop.
- Helping your family financially? Understand the risks.
- Moving in with the family? Make sure you protect your interests.
- They want me to leave - what you can do to avoid losing your home after your partner dies.
- Why make a will?
- Your home and the age pension. What you need to know.
Some of the resources are also available in community languages.
You can view them online or order the free pamphlets online - select the 'Older people' topic and follow the prompts.