Library and Information Week is 23 to 29 May and the theme is Discover more.
Focusing on some of the work which is being done by the working groups you can discover more by:
- catching up on sessions from the Readers' advisory seminar
- looking at how the marketing group is promoting NSW public libraries on Facebook
- following the Reference seminar on Wednesday (if you can't be there in person)
- planning to participate in the next online maker talk 1 June, or catch up with the talk by Sutherland Library staff.
- joining an email list to find out more about the different groups
Have a look on Flickr, Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #nswpubliclibraries to see some of the other amazing things happening because of public libraries in NSW. Public Library News will provide many interesting stories as well.
Please share your posts for #LIW2016 and #nswpubliclibraries online.