The Library is closed onsite, open online. See updates here.
Under public health orders, you must have a COVID-19 Safety Plan for how your library will keep your customers and workers safe.
A COVID-19 Safety Plan is available for libraries. The webpage includes details on what should be included in your plan and a downloadable template for use. You may need to update the plan in the future, as restrictions and advice changes.
NSW Government information:
- the NSW Legislation website has links to the COVID-19 legislation and public health orders
- the COVID-19 information page includes statistics, health information and current restrictions
- the NSW Government COVID Safe Toolkit provides signage, posters and stickers
- NSW Health has signage, posters and other resources in languages other than English about:
- who to call - available in 36 languages
- stopping the spread - available in 20 languages
- hygiene and handwashing
- protection and physical distancing.
Safe Work Australia provides extensive COVID-19 information including information about: