Opening hours will change over the Easter and Anzac Day period. We're open every day except Good Friday, 19 April. Normal hours and services will resume on Friday 26 April. Find our Easter opening hours here ›
To receive the 2018/19 State Government subsidies all councils must complete the following forms:
- Statement of library operations
- Narrative statement
- Subsidy application
- Local priority grant application
There are different versions of some of these forms depending on your council's specific circumstances.
The table at the end of this page lists each council and provides links to the forms to be completed.
- All forms are to be filled out and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 November 2018
- The Financial Reporting Manual defines and outlines reporting requirements
If you have any enquiries about the manual, application forms or the funding arrangements please contact Kathy Morrison, Grants & Subsidies Clerk Public Library Services on (02) 9273 1528 or Kate O’Grady, Consultant, Public Library Services on (02) 9273 1699.
Financial reporting forms
To be filled out by ALL councils
- Statement of library operations Form A (fill out in Excel, save and email to email@example.com)
- Narrative statement (fill out in Word, save and email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Application for library subsidy (fill out in Word, print, sign, scan and email to email@example.com)
- Local priority grant (fill out in Word, print, sign, scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
To be filled out by the executive or administrative council of a regional library service, on behalf of the regional library service
- Statement of library operations Form B (fill out in Excel, save and email to email@example.com)