References and disclaimer for Digital Practice Guidelines
This page contains some other sources you may find useful.
- Mayo County Library - Ask about Ireland best practice guidelines for digitising projects.
- Council on Library and Information Resources, USA - A decision-making matrix
- Library and Archives Canada - Towards a Learning Nation: the Digital Contribution
- Cornell University Library - Moving theory into practice
- Library of Congress - Marc to Dublin Core crosswalk
- National Library of Australia - Collection Digitisation Policy
- The NINCH Guide to Good Practice
- Trove: pictures, photos, objects (formerly PictureAustralia)
- State Library of Queensland- Guidelines for the Use of Metadata
- JISC Digital Media - Still images, moving images and sound advice
- UK Office of Library Networking - Metadata
- Wayne Fulton - A Few Scanning Tips
- Webjunction - Digitization & Preservation
- DigitalNZ - Make It Digital, a collaborative initiative led by the National Library of New Zealand
While the information is provided in good faith, neither the Library Council of New South Wales, nor the authors warrant the accuracy of the information nor assume legal responsibility for it, or any damage resulting from reliance on, or the use of the information provided. Neither are the authors responsible for any negligence of the client or other persons with respect to any use of the information.