There are currently intermittent issues with the display of images on the old catalogue and Library website. We are working to resolve the issue and apologise for any inconvenience. Please search the new catalogue.
Drug and alcohol information in community languages
General drug and alcohol information
- Resources in community languages - Multicultural Health Communication (NSW)
Smoking and tobacco use
- Smoking and tobacco resources in community languages - Multicultural Health Communication (NSW)
- NSW Quitline has a number of multilingual telephone advisors - for more information on the languages available for this service, visit the iCanQuit website.
Crystalline methamphetamine (Ice)
The Breaking the Ice in Our Community fact sheets in Arabic and Vietnamese cover a range of topics relating to Crystalline Methamphetamine (ice) and have been developed as a collaboration between NSW Health and the Alcohol and Drug Foundation. There are three Arabic fact sheets and three Vietnamese fact sheets in the series and they have information on:
- What is Crystalline Methamphetamine? (Arabic translation)
- Treatment for Crystalline Methamphetamine (Arabic translation)
- Crystalline Methamphetamine use in the family (Arabic translation)
- What is Crystalline Methamphetamine? (Vietnamese translation)
- Treatment for Crystalline Methamphetamine? (Vietnamese translation)
- Crystalline Methamphetamine use in the family (Vietnamese translation)
Drugs and the law
- Drink driving charges and you - Legal Aid NSW - available in Arabic, simplified Chinese and English
- Drugs, driving and you - Legal Aid NSW - available in Arabic, simplified Chinese, Dari/Farsi and English
Support and counselling
Drug and Alcohol Multicultural Education Centre (DAMEC) provides services for people from culturally and linguistically diverse communities. Contact DAMEC on (02) 8113 1301 or for counselling and support services for CALD communities call (02) 8706 0150.