Please use the official Tech Savvy Seniors logos and poster templates when promoting your training sessions.
A helpful communications guide with tips for promoting the Tech Savvy Seniors program.
The logo block includes the NSW Government, Telstra and State Library of NSW logos. If you use your library- or council-branded marketing materials to promote your sessions, you must include the Tech Savvy Seniors logo block.
- Tech Savvy Seniors logo block.jpg (1772 x 780)
Poster and flyer templates – English
A3 poster templates, A4 program template and DL-leaflet templates are available. These are PDF documents with editable fields where you can type the details of your library sessions and then print.
A3 Poster templates:
DL Flyer templates:
Poster templates - languages
Bilingual poster templates are available. Any posters or marketing materials that you produce for CALD sessions should be bilingual, with text in English and in the respective language.
- TSS poster Arabic.pdf
- TSS poster Bengali.pdf
- TSS NSW A3 Poster - Simplified Chinese.pdf
- TSS poster Chinese Traditional.pdf
- TSS NSW A3 Poster - English.pdf
- TSS poster Dari.pdf
- TSS NSW A3 Poster - Greek.pdf
- TSS NSW A3 Poster - Hindi.pdf
- TSS poster Italian.pdf
- TSS NSW A3 Poster - Korean.pdf
- TSS NSW A3 Poster - Russian.pdf
- TSS NSW A3 Poster - Spanish.pdf
- TSS NSW A3 Poster - Tamil.pdf
- TSS NSW A3 Poster - Vietnamese.pdf
These web banners can be used to promote Tech Savvy Seniors through your website and social media pages and are available in 3 various sizes.
- TSS NSW Web Banner.jpg (300 x 300)
- TSS NSW Web Banner .jpg (410 x 170)
- TSS NSW Web Banner.jpg (880 x 240)
Pull-up Banner Template
A customisable pull-up banner template which you can use to advertise the Tech Savvy Senior program in your venue.
- TSS NSW Pull-up Banner Template.pdf (1200 x 1200)