Join Friends of Library in November for chance to win a luxury High Tea for two at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth Hotel.
Join Friends of the Library during November and become part of a thriving community of supporters of our world-class Library. Friends enjoy a wealth of benefits and special access to our renowned collections through member events, exhibitions and publications.
About the prize: Sofitel Sydney Wentworth is proudly celebrating 50 years of the remarkable Wentworth Hotel. Reflect on the historical influences of this world-renowned building over an afternoon indulgence - the iconic Wentworth High Tea. Executive Chef, Boris Cuzon has created an array of exquisite sweet delicacies bursting with flavour and colour, including raspberry and pistachio macaroons, lemon tartlet, The Wentworth cheesecake, chocolate and lime choux, Opera cake & mini pavlova. Includes a glass of Veuve Clicquot and Cristina Re gift Value: $79 person
We are giving you and a friend the chance to win an exquisite high tea celebrating the 50th anniversary of the remarkable Sofitel Sydney Wentworth Hotel.
To be in the running to win this great prize, you will need to join the Friends of the Library by midnight 30 November 2016.
Join online or pick up our Friends brochure in the Library Foyer.
Terms and conditions:
- Entrants must buy a new membership to the Friends of the Library.
- Names will automatically go in the prize draw.
- Prize is a 50th anniversary high tea for 2 guests in the Soiree Bar, Sofitel Wentworth Hotel, valid to use until 31st December 2016.
- Current Friends and Library staff are not eligible to enter.
- Prize to be drawn on 1 December, 2016. Winners notified by telephone & email.
- NSW Permit No.LTPS-16-08654