Scheduled maintenance: requesting in the catalogue will be unavailable on Sunday 3 March between 3am and 4am AEDT. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Forms for public libraries

These forms are for use by New South Wales public libraries

Public library information requests

Use the Public library information request form to submit information requests online.

If you are not a public library staff member, please use the Ask a Librarian request form instead.

Travel claims

Public library staff can use the travel claim form for attendance at approved professional development activities, for libraries more than 100 kms from the venue. Complete the travel claim form and include a tax invoice from Council. Please note forms are to be submitted after attendance at the professional development activity.

Multicultural Services

Use the Multicultural bulk loan request form to request bulk loans of:

  • multicultural material in 42 languages
  • ESL resources

Please note the English large print and talking books have been distributed to NSW public libraries and are no longer available for bulk loan.  For more information go to the Large print and talking books in English page.

You can also check the progress, cancel or update your bulk loan requests or View your current loans from the State Library.

Drug Info

Report your Drug Info related events and request items using the Drug Info forms

Request Find Legal Answers promotional material using the Find Legal Answers promotional material form.