Strategic Network Committee
The Strategic Network Committee (SNC) includes members from NSW public libraries and the State Library of NSW. The Committee advises on public library collaborative activities, monitors emerging trends and supports research projects to develop and review the NSW public library network.
Members of the Committee
- Cameron Morley, Head of Public Library Services, SLNSW
- CE Zone - vacant
- Pamela Kelly (CW Zone) Manager, North-Western Regional Council Library
- Kathryn Breward (NE Zone) Manager, Clarence Regional Library Service
- Pamela McGowan (SE Zone) Program Coordinator Library, Queanbeyan-Palerang Library
- Carina Clement (SW Zone) Team Leader Libraries and Museum, Albury LibraryMuseum
- Rebecca Browning (Sydney North Zone) Library Services Team Leader, Willoughby City Library
- Heather Davis (Sydney South Zone) Manager, City of Sydney Library
- Vicki Edmonds (Sydney West Zone) Manager, Blue Mountains City Library
Strategic Network Committee Minutes
Minutes from the Committee meetings will be available once confirmed.