The Mitchell Library Reading Room is temporarily closed for refurbishment. More information ›
The Strategic Network Committee (SNC) includes members from NSW public libraries and the State Library of NSW. The Committee advises on public library collaborative activities, monitors emerging trends and supports research projects to develop and review the NSW public library network.
Members of the Committee
- Cameron Morley, Manager, Public Library Services, SLNSW
- Keryl Collard (CE Zone) Manager, Maitland City Library
- Pamela Kelly (CW Zone) Manager, North-Western Regional Council Library
- Kathryn Breward (NE Zone) Manager, Clarence Regional Library Service
- Samantha Fenton (SE Zone) Library Services Coordinator, Eurobodalla Shire Library
- Robert Knight (SW Zone) Executive Director, Riverina Regional Library
- Melanie Gurney (Sydney North Zone) Manager, Northern Beaches Library Service
- Heather Davis (Sydney South Zone) Manager, City of Sydney
- Vicki Edmonds (Sydney West Zone) Manager, Blue Mountains City Library
Minutes from the Committee meetings will be available once confirmed.