The Ask a Librarian Service will be unavailable on Monday 6 February between 8 and 10 am for a scheduled upgrade.
The Strategic Network Committee (SNC) includes members from NSW public libraries and the State Library of NSW. The Committee advises on public library collaborative activities, monitors emerging trends and supports research projects to develop and review the NSW public library network.
Members of the Committee
- Cameron Morley, Head of Public Library Services, SLNSW
- CE Zone - vacant
- Pamela Kelly (CW Zone) Manager, North-Western Regional Council Library
- Kathryn Breward (NE Zone) Manager, Clarence Regional Library Service
- Samantha Fenton (SE Zone) Library Services Coordinator, Eurobodalla Shire Library
- Carina Clement (SW Zone) Team Leader, Libraries & Museum AlburyCity
- Kathleen Allen (Sydney North Zone) Manager, City of Ryde
- Heather Davis (Sydney South Zone) Manager, City of Sydney
- Vicki Edmonds (Sydney West Zone) Manager, Blue Mountains City Library
Strategic Network Committee Minutes
Minutes from the Committee meetings will be available once confirmed.