Due to planned maintenance, a number of eresources will be unavailable on Sunday 19 August. This includes Ancestry Library Edition, Ebooks and ProQuest.
Task no. 1
History from an Aboriginal Perspective
Choose one the events recorded in sources 1 - 4 in activity 1
- assume the perspective of an Aboriginal person involved in this event.
- write a letter to the editor of a newspaper (300 words) in which you:
- describe the action you are taking
- explain why you are taking this action
- describe the outcome you aim to achieve
- explain the importance of this action to Aboriginal people
Note: Teachers should use their own discretion about using the activity above out of respect for Aboriginal students present in the class.