Task no. 1
When you were a baby
Choose a favourite photograph of yourself when you were a baby to bring to class.
Ask you family members to describe what you were like when you were a baby. Ask questions like:
- Was I a good baby?
- Did I cry a lot?
- How old was I when I started to walk?
- How old was I when I said my first word?
- What was my first word?
In class, ask other students questions about the photos they have brought. Ask questions like:
- How old were you when this photograph was taken?
- Where were you in this photo?
- What were you doing?
- Who is in the photograph with you?
Write down or tell another student your date of birth.
Describe to another student how much you have changed since you were a baby.