We are open on ANZAC Day from 1pm to 5pm. See our ANZAC Day opening hours for more details.
The Foundation collaborates with corporate partners to achieve mutually beneficial projects.
The Foundation has established a wide range of mutually rewarding philanthropic partnerships and commercial sponsorships with the corporate sector.
We highly value our relationships and welcome enquiries on sponsorship opportunities. We can tailor projects to meet your specific objectives to value-add your branding, extend reach to new audiences and, through our shared values, match your Corporate Social Responsibility strategies.
We work closely with our sponsors to ensure that we deliver programs that achieve measurable social outcomes for the greater community.
Sponsorships take many forms and may include opportunities to support exhibitions, learning and education programs, events, major capital programs, and can be cash or in-kind. Refer to our guidelines:
Find out how sponsoring with the Library can support your business goals.
Contact Kay Payne, Partnership Manager
The benefits for your organisation:
- Reaching new audiences – both national and international
- Brand building with an elite cultural institution
- Social Outcomes for Corporate Social Responsibility goals
- Entertaining opportunities – access stunning hospitality venue spaces
- Engaging with your clients – innovative ways to engage with clients and community partners (out of the vaults viewings)
- Employee incentives
- Acknowledgement on Macquarie Street Honour Wall, in State Library publications and online
- Marketing collateral, onsite signage and PR leveraging
- Potential naming rights