Library reopening Monday 1 June 2020. See Frequently Asked Questions here
Task no. 1
Collectively view and discuss Source 2.
Each country has different cultures and traditions that people have strong connections to.
- What people and objects are shown?
- What are the people wearing?
- Is the image like anything you know?
- Why are the people dressed that way?
- What do you think they are doing?
- In what country is the setting?
- Students born in, or with family born in, China share Chinese cultural traditions they continue in Australia.
- Students from other countries also share their cultural traditions.