The State Library is temporarily closed until further notice. See updates here.
Task no. 1
Places in New South Wales
Observe Sources 1 to 8 collectively and discuss what each place is like and how each can be defined by scale (personal and local), and then answer the questions below.
- Is this a built or natural place?
- What features do you see?
- Are there people? What are they doing?
- What is this place?
- What mode of transport do we use to move within this place?
- What activities would the people do in this place?
- How does this place provide for these activities?
- Is this place at a personal or local scale?
Task no. 2
Using the table in the downloadable resource, cut and paste the images from Sources 1 to 8 into the correct row, there are clues to help you. Use the wordbank to complete the blank cells.