A white gloves experience for Year 9 students to learn how to handle, analyse and care for artefacts and manuscripts from the First World War. Students will develop skills of historical inquiry as they work to solve an intriguing history mystery, and consider the following through close analysis of the primary sources:
- the scope and nature of warfare
- the impact of the War on returned soldiers
- the nature of the ANZAC legend
Stage 5 - NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum – History
- HT5-1 explains and assesses the historical forces and factors that shaped the modern world and Australia
- HT5-5 identifies and evaluates the usefulness of sources in the historical inquiry process
- HT5-9 applies a range of relevant historical terms and concepts when communicating an understanding of the past
Available during term time.
Cost is $230 for groups up to 15 and $355 for 16-30 students.
Bookings are essential, please book early to avoid disappointment.
Email email@example.com, phone (02) 9273 1778 or fill out our Bookings Enquiry form.