Develop skills of historical inquiry and communication as you research significant individuals such as Caroline Chisholm, Francis Greenway, Quong Tart, Mary Reibey and other significant individuals.
In this two hour interactive program students will:
- analyse a range of primary and secondary sources,
- develop critical thinking skills,
- describe the significance of particular people in the development of Australia
- communicate their findings as a digital animation.
Stage 3 - NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum – History
- HT3-1 describes and explains the significance of people, groups, places and events to the development of Australia
- HT3-2 describes and explains different experiences of people living in Australia over time
- HT3-5 applies a variety of skills of historical inquiry and communication
Available during term time.
Cost is $230 for groups up to 15 and $355 for 16-30 students.
Bookings are essential, please book early to avoid disappointment.
Email email@example.com, phone (02) 9273 1778 or fill out our Bookings Enquiry form.